Okay, we have not blogged for quite some time. Life has been so busy between fishing, family, and more fishing. It was off to the North Pole on the Polar Express this past weekend with the kids and cousins in tow. Very nice rendition of the classic tale along with hot chocolate, treats, and of course Santa. It was nice to see the sparkles in the girls eyes as their story came to life. Not sure if Jonathan heard his bell ring, Janel and I could hear it because we believe. I'm posting some pics, enjoy!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Okay, we have not blogged for quite some time. Life has been so busy between fishing, family, and more fishing. It was off to the North Pole on the Polar Express this past weekend with the kids and cousins in tow. Very nice rendition of the classic tale along with hot chocolate, treats, and of course Santa. It was nice to see the sparkles in the girls eyes as their story came to life. Not sure if Jonathan heard his bell ring, Janel and I could hear it because we believe. I'm posting some pics, enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That looks like so much fun! Where was this?? Please share...
ReplyDelete